Televisions similar to or like I Dream of Jeannie
American fantasy sitcom television series starring Barbara Eden as a 2,000-year-old genie and Larry Hagman as an astronaut who becomes her master, and with whom she falls in love at first sight and eventually marries. Wikipedia
American fantasy sitcom starring Barbara Eden as a 2,000-year-old genie and Larry Hagman as an astronaut who becomes her master, with whom she falls in love and whom she eventually marries. Produced by Screen Gems, the series originally aired from September 1965 to May 1970 on NBC. Wikipedia
American film and television actor, director and producer, best known for playing ruthless oil baron J.R. Ewing in the 1978–1991 primetime television soap opera Dallas and the befuddled astronaut Major Anthony Nelson in the 1965–1970 show I Dream of Jeannie. Hagman had supporting roles in numerous films, including Fail-Safe, Harry and Tonto, S.O.B., Nixon and Primary Colors. Wikipedia
Sentences forI Dream of Jeannie
- In the fall of 1965, NBC was broadcasting 95% of its prime time schedule in color (with the exceptions of I Dream of Jeannie and Convoy), and began billing itself as "The Full Color Network."
- The series inspired rival show I Dream of Jeannie (1965–1970) on NBC, which was produced by the same studio as Bewitched (Screen Gems).
- The studio is also known for creating the color opening title sequence for the I Dream of Jeannie television series.
- At one point Howard recalled, "I had a dream like that once. I dreamed I was an astronaut in Florida for five years," as scenes from I Dream of Jeannie featuring Bill Daily as Roger Healey were shown.
- Spector emerged briefly for a cameo as himself in an episode of I Dream of Jeannie (1967) and as a drug dealer in the film Easy Rider (1969).
- Barbara Eden (born Barbara Jean Morehead, August 23, 1931) is an American actress and singer, best known for her starring role of "Jeannie" in the sitcom I Dream of Jeannie.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: I Dream of Jeannie