Venues similar to or like Ibrox Stadium
Football stadium on the south side of the River Clyde in the Ibrox area of Glasgow, Scotland. Wikipedia
Sentences forIbrox Stadium
- Celtic Park (60,411 seats) is located in the east end of Glasgow, and Ibrox Stadium (50,817 seats) on the south side.
- The trophy was reclaimed in 1890 with a replay win over Vale of Leven and the club's 10th and final success came in 1893 with a 2–1 win over Celtic at Ibrox.
- On 13 April 2014, St Johnstone reached their first-ever Scottish Cup Final, after defeating Aberdeen 2–1 at Ibrox Stadium.
- The first leg, at Rangers' home ground, Ibrox Stadium, saw Motherwell run out as winners with a score of 1–3.
- The result sent shockwaves around Scottish football and led to a number of the Rangers players leaving Ibrox; it was also the club's greatest home attendance of 13,365.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ibrox Stadium