Nascar teams similar to or like Identity Ventures Racing
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Wikipedia
The 64th season of NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States and the 41st modern-era Cup season. The season started on February 18, 2012, at Daytona International Speedway, with the Budweiser Shootout, followed by the Daytona 500 on February 27. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed full-time in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. As a 50–50 partnership between Robert Kauffman, the founder and managing partner of Fortress Investment Group, and two-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip, who first established the team in 1996 in the Busch Series . Wikipedia
Sentences forIdentity Ventures Racing
- On October 14, 2013, it was announced that Michael Waltrip Racing's No. 56 would become a research and development team in 2014, and later was spun off.
- On December 2, 2013, it was announced that Burton had been hired by Michael Waltrip Racing to run a limited schedule for MWR's research-and-development team, Identity Ventures Racing.
- Waltrip ran 4 races for Identity Ventures Racing owned by Jay Robinson, Mark Bailey and James Hamilton.
- Nemechek's team became Identity Ventures Racing in 2014, and he drove several races in the No. 66 car, which had a limited partnership with Michael Waltrip Racing.
- In October 2014, Mike Wallace, the regular driver for the Robinson-affiliated Identity Ventures Racing, ran the No. 49 Royal Teak Collection Toyota at Talladega.
- In 2014, a MWR satellite team, Identity Ventures Racing, was formed, fielding the No. 66 Toyota Camry.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Identity Ventures Racing