Tennis biographies similar to or like Igor Kunitsyn
Retired tennis player from Russia. Wikipedia
Retired Spanish professional tennis player. He reached the quarterfinals of the French Open in 2008, 2010 and 2012 (losing each time to Rafael Nadal, the eventual champion in each occasion), as well as the quarterfinals of the Australian Open in 2013 (losing to David Ferrer after leading by two sets to love). Wikipedia
Sentences forIgor Kunitsyn
- Due to his seeding, he received a bye into the second round, where he defeated qualifier Igor Kunitsyn for a spot in the third round.
- He also played doubles at the tournament, partnering with Davydenko; he reached the finals but lost to Belski and Igor Kunitsyn.
- It was not until the 2008 Hypo Group Tennis International that he recorded back-to-back wins by reaching the quarterfinals, losing to Igor Kunitsyn in three sets.
- Safin was held out of the first day of singles, and then went on to lose the clinching doubles match in five sets partnered with doubles specialist Igor Kunitsyn.
- At Wimbledon, Monfils suffered a surprising first-round exit when defeated by Igor Kunitsyn.
- Del Potro began the year by reaching his first semifinal in ATP Adelaide, Australia, where he lost to Chris Guccione, having beaten Igor Kunitsyn earlier in the day.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Igor Kunitsyn