Topics similar to or like Illegal drug trade in Colombia
Illegal drug trade in Colombia refers to a practice of Colombian criminal groups producing and distributing illegal drugs. Wikipedia
Organised crime in Colombia refers to the activities of various groups of drug cartels, guerilla groups, organised crime syndicates or underworld activities including drug trafficking, contract killing, racketeering and other crimes in Colombia. Colombia has seen the rise and fall of drug empires, crime syndicates and organised guerrilla groups, all of which having contributed to the varying forms of organised crimes having occurred in Colombia. Wikipedia
Sentences forIllegal drug trade in Colombia
- To portray Sanchez, Davi researched the Colombian drug cartels and how to do a Colombian accent, and since he was method acting, he would stay in character off-set.
- It allowed Mexican and Colombian drug cartels to launder money through casas de cambio by willfully failing to set up an effective anti-money-laundering program.
- As a lawyer and journalist, Pastrana had been dedicated to fighting corruption and the Colombian drug trade that lies at the root of his country's civil conflict already before he became president.
- Cabrera, a Colombian national, had faced extra scrutiny when traveling through customs due to Colombia's reputation for drug trafficking.
- Zambada García's organization, the Sinaloa Cartel, receives multi-ton quantities of cocaine, mostly by sea from Colombian sources.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Illegal drug trade in Colombia