Topics similar to or like Incineration
Waste treatment process that involves the combustion of organic substances contained in waste materials. Wikipedia
Waste management (or waste disposal) includes the activities and actions required to manage waste from its inception to its final disposal. This includes the collection, transport, treatment and disposal of waste, together with monitoring and regulation of the waste management process. Wikipedia
Aimed at developing and implementing proper mechanisms to effectively manage solid waste. For solid waste policy to be effective, inputs should come from stakeholders, including citizens, businesses, community based-organizations, non governmental organizations, government agencies, universities, and other research organizations. Wikipedia
- High levels of aluminium occur near mining sites; small amounts of aluminium are released to the environment at the coal-fired power plants or incinerators.
- The truck takes the toys to a landfill, where they are swept onto a conveyor belt that leads to an incinerator.
- Incinerating nylons to recover the high energy used to create them is usually expensive, so most nylons reach the garbage dumps, decaying slowly.
- Incineration is a waste treatment process that involves the combustion of organic substances contained in waste materials.
- The suggestion that the bodies had been burned in the city incinerator was also discounted as unfeasible, given the incinerator's capacity and logistical considerations.
- The box containing the body is placed in the retort and incinerated at a temperature of 760 to 1150 °C.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Incineration