Musical artists similar to or like Incubus (band)
American rock band from Calabasas, California. Wikipedia
Third studio album by American rock band Incubus, released through Epic Records on October 26, 1999. Certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America and produced three charting singles—"Pardon Me", "Stellar", and "Drive"—all of which reached the top three of the Billboard Alternative Songs chart, with the latter topping the chart and also becoming the band's sole top ten hits to date on the Billboard Hot 100, where it peaked at number nine. Wikipedia
Sentences forIncubus (band)
- A promotional disc was released in 1997 to promote both the band and the Life Is Peachy Tour featuring Incubus and The Urge, and included three live tracks.
- In 2004, Copeland and Summers joined Incubus onstage at KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas concert in Los Angeles performing "Roxanne" and "Message in a Bottle".
- Mike Einziger of Incubus said "Some of the work we did together is some of the music I’m most proud of in my whole life."
- Guitarist Ben Kenney had a brief stint with the group and contributed to the Phrenology album, but left to join Incubus as bassist.
- The band promoted the album on the 2012 edition of the Honda Civic Tour, with co-headliners Incubus.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Incubus (band)