Topics similar to or like Independent politician
Politician not affiliated with any political party. Wikipedia
Sentences forIndependent politician
- The most recent elections were held on 2 May 2019 and all wards returned Liberal Democrats except for Westmoreland which returned independents.
- Predictions of a rise in the number of successful Independents in the election as a result of the 2009 expenses scandal failed to materialise.
- As of April 2016, Democrats represented a plurality of voters in New York State, constituting more than twice as many registered voters as any other political party affiliation or lack thereof.
- Greatly concerned about the very real capacity of political parties to destroy the fragile unity holding the nation together, Washington remained unaffiliated with any political faction or party throughout his eight-year presidency.
- The local council is Orkney Islands Council, one of only three Councils in Scotland with a majority of elected members who are independents.
- Orkney Islands Council consists of 21 members, 18 of whom are independent, that is they do not stand as representatives of a political party.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Independent politician