Chinese similar to or like India Square
Commercial and restaurant district in the Journal Square and Marion Section neighborhoods of Jersey City, New Jersey. Wikipedia
Indians in the New York City metropolitan region constitute one of the largest and fastest growing ethnicities in the New York City metropolitan area of the United States. Home to the largest Indian American population among metropolitan areas by a significant margin, enumerating 711,174 uniracial individuals by the 2013–2017 U.S. Census American Community Survey estimates. Wikipedia
Multi-modal transportation hub located on Magnolia Avenue and Kennedy Boulevard at Journal Square in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States. Owned and operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, the complex includes a ten-story tower, a retail plaza, a bus terminal, a two-level parking facility, and the Journal Square station of the PATH rail transit system. Wikipedia
Neighborhood located at the intersection of Summit Avenue, Newark Avenue, and Hoboken Avenue in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States, and is situated in the northeastern portion of the larger Journal Square district. Used for the neighborhood radiating from the crossing, which is adjacent to the Hilltop, just south of Bergen Arches and The Divided Highway. Wikipedia
Eastern section of the Journal Square district of Jersey City, New Jersey. Reflection of its location atop Bergen Hill, the southern portion of the Hudson Palisades, on either side of the cut, or excavated ravine, through which the Port Authority Trans Hudson rapid transit system travels, offering some streets views of Downtown Jersey City, the New York Skyline, and the Upper New York Bay. Wikipedia
Sentences forIndia Square
- In the 1980s, a gang known as the Dotbusters specifically targeted Indian Americans in Jersey City, New Jersey with violence and harassment.
- Bombay, in Jersey City, New Jersey, is home to the highest concentration of Asian Indians in the Western Hemisphere, containing the rapidly growing Indian ethnic enclave of India Square.
- A concentration of shops operated two of the city's ethnic groups, Overseas Filipino and Indian American, can be found along Newark Avenue and near India Square to the north.
- India Square, also known as Little Gujarat, is a commercial and restaurant district in Bombay, on Newark Avenue, in Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Little Bombay is centered by India Square, a two-block stretch of Newark Avenue home to over 13,000 people of Indian origin.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: India Square