Military units similar to or like Indian Naval Air Arm
Aviation branch and a fighting arm of the Indian Navy which is tasked to provide an aircraft carrier based strike capability, fleet air defence, maritime reconnaissance, and anti-submarine warfare. Wikipedia
This article provides the list of active Indian military aircraft currently in service or on order with the Indian Armed Forces. For a list of historical military aircraft used by the Indian military, see list of historical aircraft of the Indian Air Force. Wikipedia
Sentences forIndian Naval Air Arm
- In January 1949, the first batch of 13 Indian officers began their flight training, initiating the process which would lead to the formation of the Indian Naval Air Arm.
- In 1981 the Indian Navy began considering a long-range maritime reconnaissance and anti-submarine warfare aircraft for its Naval Air Arm.
- The Indian Naval Air Arm is a branch of Indian Navy which is tasked to provide an aircraft carrier based strike capability, fleet air defence, maritime reconnaissance, and anti-submarine warfare.
- INS Baaz is a full-fledged "forward operating base" of the Indian Naval Air Arm at the very southernmost tip of the Andaman Nicobar Islands.
- The Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) program for an indigenous 5-ton multirole helicopter was initiated in May 1979 by the Indian Air Force and Indian Naval Air Arm.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Indian Naval Air Arm