Topics similar to or like Indian order of precedence
Protocol list in which the functionaries, dignitaries and officials are listed according to their rank and office in the Government of India. Wikipedia
On 5 August 2019, the Government of India revoked the special status, or limited autonomy, granted under Article 370 of the Indian Constitution to Jammu and Kashmir—a region administered by India as a state which consists of the larger part of Kashmir which has been the subject of dispute among India, Pakistan, and China since 1947. The cutting off of communication lines in the Kashmir Valley, a region gripped by a prolonged separatist insurgency. Wikipedia
The Eighth Schedule to the Constitution of India lists the official languages of the Republic of India. Enacted, inclusion in this list meant that the language was entitled to representation on the Official Languages Commission, and that the language would be one of the bases that would be drawn upon to enrich Hindi and English, the official languages of the Union. Wikipedia
Second highest constitutional office in the Government of India after the President. In accordance with Article 65 of the Constitution of India, the vice president discharges the functions of the president when a contingency arises due to the resignation, removal, death, impeachment or the inability of the president to discharge their functions. Wikipedia
Sentences forIndian order of precedence
- As an officer of the rank of Secretary to Government of India, the Foreign Secretary ranks 23rd on Indian Order of Precedence.
- Secretaries to the Government of India rank 23rd on Indian order of precedence.
- State funerals were organized for the following individuals (listed by category roughly according to their standing in the Indian order of precedence):
- The cabinet secretary ranks 11th on the Indian order of precedence.
- The chief justices rank fourteenth (within their respective states) and seventeenth (outside their respective states) on the Indian order of precedence.
- Senior positions in civil service are listed and named in the Order of Precedence of India.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Indian order of precedence