Currencies similar to or like Indian rupee
Official currency of India. Wikipedia
The Mahatma Gandhi New Series of banknotes are issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as the legal tender of the Indian rupee (₹), intended to replace the Mahatma Gandhi Series of banknotes. Announced on 8 November 2016, it followed the demonetisation of ₹500 and ₹1000 banknotes of the original Mahatma Gandhi Series. Wikipedia
Mini-Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE). Wholly owned by Government of India Schedule "A" Company of the Government of India and was incorporated on 13 January 2006 with its registered office at New Delhi. Wikipedia
Sentences forIndian rupee
- According to the recent estimates, per capita income in Assam has reached ₹6756 (1993–94 constant prices) in 2004–05, which is still much lower than India's.
- According to the Economic Survey of Delhi, the metropolis has a net State Domestic Product (SDP) of Rs. 830.85 billion (for the year 2004–05) and a per capita income of Rs.
- The Indian biotech industry grew by 15.1% in 2012–2013, increasing its revenues from ₹204.4 billion (Indian rupees) to ₹235.24 billion (US$3.94 billion at June 2013 exchange rates).
- He was appointed an Assistant District Superintendent (on probation) on 29 November 1922, with effect from 27 November and at the pay of Rs. 525 per month, equivalent to £0 in.
- According to the recent estimates, Assam's per capita GDP is ₹6,157 at constant prices (1993–94) and ₹10,198 at current prices; almost 40% lower than that in India.
- The Bangladesh taka is an official standard bearer of this tradition, while the Indian rupee is also written as taka in Bengali script on all of its banknotes.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Indian rupee