CBB teams similar to or like Indiana Hoosiers men's basketball
The Indiana Hoosiers men's basketball team represents Indiana University Bloomington in NCAA Division I college basketball and competes in the Big Ten Conference. Wikipedia
The Indiana Hoosiers are the intercollegiate sports teams and players of Indiana University Bloomington, named after the colloquial term for people from the state of Indiana. The Hoosiers participate in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) in 24 sports and became a member of the Big Ten Conference on December 1, 1899. Wikipedia
Sentences forIndiana Hoosiers men's basketball
- Until the 2015 Round of 32 loss in overtime to the Irish, Butler had won the previous six meetings with in-state rival Notre Dame and two of the last four against Indiana.
- Bob Knight, formerly the winningest men's basketball coach in NCAA history, began his head coaching career at Army in the late 1960s before moving on to Indiana and Texas Tech.
- Early in the Pacers' second season, former Indiana Hoosiers standout Bob "Slick" Leonard became the team's head coach, replacing Larry Staverman.
- Sampson left OU in 2006 to become the head basketball coach at Indiana University, signing a 7-year, $10.5 million contract, at $1.5 million per season.
- In men's basketball, the Indiana Hoosiers have won five NCAA national championships and 22 Big Ten Conference championships.
- The University of North Carolina is third, with six national titles, and Duke University and Indiana University are tied for fourth with five national titles.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Indiana Hoosiers men's basketball