Motorsport championships similar to or like Indy Lights
American developmental automobile racing series sanctioned by IndyCar, currently known as Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires for sponsorship reasons. Wikipedia
Argentine-American racing team in the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, IndyCar Series, Indy Lights and Pro Mazda Championship series in the Mazda Road to Indy ladder for IndyCar. Based in Argentina before limited racing opportunities in that country led to the team moving to the United States. Wikipedia
The Indy Pro 2000 Championship Presented by Cooper Tires, formerly known as the Pro Mazda Championship, debuted as a new series in 2013, replacing the Star Mazda Championship which ceased operation in 2012 after 22 years. Sanctioned by IndyCar and owned and operated by Andersen Promotions. Wikipedia
Sentences forIndy Lights
- James Hinchcliffe won his first-career Indy Lights race at Long Beach in 2010, then followed it up with an IndyCar Series win at the track in 2017.
- In 2003, the Indy Lights Series, a minor league series to the IndyCar Series, made history with the first May race at the track since 1910, other than the 500.
- Dallara has provided the spec chassis to the Indy Lights series, formerly the Infiniti/Indy Pro Series since 2002.
- Established British racing team Carlin Motorsport have chosen Poughkeepsie as their U.S. base whilst racing in Indy Lights.
- Support races from smaller series were also held, including Indy Lights.
- For 2016, the team remained a single car team, but added Indy Lights champion Spencer Pigot to the lineup for three races.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Indy Lights