Companies similar to or like Ingersoll Rand
American worldwide provider of industrial equipment, technologies and related parts and services to a broad and diverse customer base through a family of brands. Wikipedia
American technology company, defense contractor and information technology services provider that produces C6ISR systems and products, wireless equipment, tactical radios, avionics and electronic systems, night vision equipment, and both terrestrial and spaceborne antennas for use in the government, defense, and commercial sectors. They specialize in surveillance solutions, microwave weaponry, and electronic warfare. Wikipedia
American company engaging in the design, manufacture, and servicing of capital equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry worldwide. It produces ion implantation systems, including high and medium current implanters, and high energy implanters, and curing systems used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips. Wikipedia
American technology company, defense contractor, and information technology services provider that produced wireless equipment, tactical radios, electronic systems, night vision equipment and both terrestrial and spaceborne antennas for use in the government, defense and commercial sectors. They specialized in surveillance solutions, microwave weaponry, and electronic warfare. Wikipedia
World's largest Caterpillar dealer, selling, renting and providing parts and service for equipment and engines to customers across diverse industries, including mining, construction, petroleum, forestry and a wide range of power systems applications. Finning employs more than 13,000 people worldwide and operates in three geographies (Western Canada, South America, and UK and Ireland), with its head office in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Wikipedia
American technology company most known for its postage meters and other mailing equipment and services, and with expansions into e-commerce, software, and other technologies. Founded by Arthur Pitney, who invented the first commercially available postage meter, and Walter Bowes as the Pitney Bowes Postage Meter Company on April 23, 1920. Wikipedia
Technology and service provider based in Bangalore, India, which provides product engineering and digital transformation services to global customers in industries such as semiconductors, automotive, enterprise grade devices, smart devices and wearables, industrials, satcom, and telecom. Sasken began as the brainchild of Rajiv C Mody, its Chairman, MD & CEO, and three other co-founders: Krishna Jhaveri, Suresh Dholakia, and Badruddin Agarwala. Wikipedia
TOA Technologies provides Software as a Service-based field service management software and customer appointment scheduling solutions and services to enterprises worldwide. Headquartered in Beachwood, Ohio, the company develops, markets and sells ETAdirect, a web-based applications solution that provides advanced tools for companies with small, medium and large mobile workforces to automate and optimize planning, scheduling, appointment booking, as well as routing and job allocation and real-time management of any type of field service event. Wikipedia
American multinational financial and retail technology company that specializes in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems , point-of-sale terminals, physical security products, and software and related services for global financial, retail, and commercial markets. Headquartered in the Akron-Canton area with a presence in around 130 countries, and the company employs approximately 23,000 people. Wikipedia
American multinational independent investment bank and financial services company providing financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities through its subsidiary companies that engage primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. One of the largest banking institutions in the United States Wikipedia
Brand name of Deere & Company, an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment. Listed as 87th in the Fortune 500 America's ranking and was ranked 329th in the global ranking. Wikipedia
American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that develops personal computers , printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions. Formed on November 1, 2015, renamed from the personal computer and printer divisions of the original Hewlett-Packard Company, with that company's enterprise product and business services divisions becoming Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Wikipedia
Sentences forIngersoll Rand
- The factory opened in 1957, and was closed by GEC in 1971, after which it was sold to the American compressor manufacturer Ingersoll Rand.
- Flowserve, formerly Ingersoll Dresser Pumps, has a manufacturing facility in the town.
- On December 17, 2007, Trane announced it had agreed to be acquired by Ireland-based Ingersoll Rand in a cash and stock transaction.
- In 2020, the Beaty Street Corporate headquarters also became home to Trane a recent subsidiary of Ingersoll Rand.
- Davidson is home to Ingersoll Rand US Corporate Headquarters.
- Ingersoll Rand opened during this period in Painted Post, just north of Corning.
- Ingersoll Rand will serve as the primary sponsor for all five races.
- While still in school, Meyner had been employed as an apprentice coremaker by the Warren Foundry and Pipe Corporation and Ingersoll Rand.
- The team returned for one race with Josh Wise in a Dodge COT at Charlotte with sponsorship from Ingersoll Rand.
- Ingersoll Rand also has its corporate headquarters in the Airside Business Park.
- He has worked in senior management at Ingersoll Rand, Siebe and Delphi Automotive Systems.
- In addition Swords has the headquarters of ASL Airlines, CityJet, and Ingersoll Rand.
- Ingersoll Rand has its European headquarters in the Alma Court building in Sint-Stevens-Woluwe, Zaventem.
- For some purposes, a reciprocating pump would suffice, and these were designed by Boorse at the SAM Laboratories, while Ingersoll Rand tackled the centrifugal pumps.
- She was heir to much of the Rand family fortune, amassed by her father Jasper Rand (1837–1909) and bachelor uncle Addison C. Rand (1841–1900), who together had founded Rand Drill Company in 1871.
- The borough was the world headquarters of Ingersoll Rand until the company moved in 2004, after which its property was taken over by the North American headquarters of BMW.
- It was a subsidiary of the Ingersoll Rand Company from 1995 until July 2007, when it was sold for US$4.9 billion to Doosan Infracore.
- Trane was acquired by Ingersoll Rand in 2008.
- In January 2007, Volvo purchases 70% of Shandong Lingong Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. In April of the same year, Volvo also finalizes acquisition of the American company Ingersoll Rand's division for road construction machines.
- Two equipment manufacturing companies, Atlas Copco and Ingersoll Rand, became dominant in the provision of compressed air drilling apparatus Europe and America respectively, each holding significant patents.
- The first US tax inversions to Ireland were Ingersoll Rand and Accenture 2009.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ingersoll Rand