Military conflicts similar to or like Insurgency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Armed conflict involving Pakistan, and armed militant groups such as the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan , Jundallah, Lashkar-e-Islam (LeI), TNSM, al-Qaeda, and their Central Asian allies such as the ISIL–Khorasan (ISIL), Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, East Turkistan Movement, Emirate of Caucasus, and elements of organized crime. Wikipedia
Codename of a combined military operation by the Pakistani military in support of local law enforcement agencies to disarm and eliminate the terrorist sleeper cells across all states of Pakistan, started on 22 February 2017. Aimed to eliminate the threat of terrorism, and consolidating the gains of Operation Zarb-e-Azb which was launched in 2014 as a joint military offensive. Wikipedia
Between 2004 and 2018, the United States government attacked thousands of targets in Northwest Pakistan using unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) operated by the United States Air Force under the operational control of the Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division. Most of these attacks were on targets in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas along the Afghan border in Northwest Pakistan. Wikipedia
Joint military [https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_(military)#:~:text=Defense%20or%20defence%20is%20protecting,are%20too%20large%20to%20move.&text=Later%2C%20armies%20developed%20newer%20weapons,and%20take%20even%20fortified%20places. Defensive] conducted by the Pakistan Armed Forces against various militant groups, including the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, al-Qaeda, Jundallah and the Haqqani network. Wikipedia
Sentences forInsurgency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Pakistan was also engaged in the Insurgency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (a.k.a. Waziristan War or North-West Pakistan War).
- The Majority of people in Sultanabad belong to Pashtoon Community, and many Pashtun migrated to the area following military operations in the tribal areas in the 2010s.
- The attack intensified the War in North-West Pakistan as the Pakistani military continued its counter-insurgency operations against militants operating in the region.
- In reaction to these attacks Pakistan started the war against all the militant groups across Pakistan which turned into Insurgency in Balochistan, Insurgency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Sectarian Violence.
- It is believed she choose "folk singing" over "playback" due to militancy that affected art and music in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and in one of its administrative units Swat Valley.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Insurgency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa