Topics similar to or like Intensive care unit
Intensive therapy unit or intensive treatment unit (ITU) or critical care unit (CCU), is a special department of a hospital or health care facility that provides intensive care medicine. Wikipedia
Area within a hospital specializing in the care of critically ill infants, children, teenagers, and young adults aged 0-21. Typically directed by one or more pediatric intensivists or PICU consultants and staffed by doctors, nurses, and respiratory therapists who are specially trained and experienced in pediatric intensive care. Wikipedia
Peer-reviewed medical journal that covers intensive care treatment of children and newborns. Official journal of the Society of Critical Care Medicine, the World Federation of Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care Societies, the Pediatric Intensive Care Society, the Latin American Society of Pediatric Intensive Care, and the Japanese Society of Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care. Wikipedia
Post-intensive care syndrome (PICS) describes a collection of health disorders that are common among patients who survive critical illness and intensive care. Considered distinct from the impairments experienced by those who survive critical illness and intensive care following traumatic brain injury and stroke. Wikipedia
Sentences forIntensive care unit
- As of 28 March, the burden on intensive care units per confirmed case was 7.8, almost as high as Italy and far above any other European country.
- Some of these facilities had ICUs for COVID-19 patients, while others served non-coronavirus patients to allow established hospitals to concentrate on the pandemic.
- On October 26, 2011, it was reported that he was hospitalized for either a very serious stroke or a massive heart attack and was in an ICU unit.
- Pullicino says that the source is the COVID-19 critical care referral algorithm, which indicates people such as these are not eligible for ITU care, being high-risk.
- Reeve went through inner anguish in the ICU, particularly when he was alone during the night.
- He was admitted into intensive care the following night, when his symptoms further worsened.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Intensive care unit