Venues similar to or like International Amphitheatre
Indoor arena located in Chicago, Illinois, between 1934 and 1999. Wikipedia
Held at the International Amphitheatre in Chicago, Illinois from July 21 to July 26, 1952, which was the same arena the Republicans had gathered in a few weeks earlier for their national convention from July 7 to July 11, 1952. Four major candidates sought the presidential nomination: U.S. Senator Estes Kefauver of Tennessee, Governor Adlai Stevenson II of Illinois, Senator Richard Russell of Georgia and Averell Harriman of New York. Wikipedia
Sentences forInternational Amphitheatre
- On January 25, 1975, an angry fan fired a gun at Heenan in Chicago's International Amphitheatre after Heenan interfered in one of Bockwinkel's matches.
- When it was called Rosemont Horizon, the arena hosted American Wrestling Association events in the Chicago area during the 1980s, replacing the International Amphitheatre.
- Finally, the November 1935 show moved to a much larger venue, the International Amphitheatre located at 4220 South Halsted Street.
- In their first season, the Bulls played their home games at the International Amphitheatre, before moving to Chicago Stadium.
- Previously, the South Side hosted conventions at the Chicago Coliseum and the International Amphitheatre.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: International Amphitheatre