Organizations similar to or like International Development Law Organization
Intergovernmental organization dedicated to the promotion of the rule of law. Wikipedia
List of the major existing intergovernmental organizations . For a more complete listing, see the Yearbook of International Organizations, which includes 25,000 international non-governmental organizations (INGOs), excluding for-profit enterprises, about 5,000 IGOs, and lists dormant and dead organizations as well as those in operation (figures as of the 400th edition, 2012/13). Wikipedia
Intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations. Largest, most familiar, most internationally represented and most powerful intergovernmental organization in the world. Wikipedia
List of development aid agencies which provide regional and international development aid or assistance, divided between national and international organizations. Agencies of numerous development cooperation partners from emerging countries such as India, Middle Eastern countries, Mexico, South Africa, Thailand, Singapore, and so on, are not included. Wikipedia
World's largest security-oriented intergovernmental organization. Its mandate includes issues such as arms control, promotion of human rights, freedom of the press, and fair elections. Wikipedia
Sentences forInternational Development Law Organization
- The International Development Law Organization (IDLO) is an intergovernmental organization with a joint focus on the promotion of rule of law and development.
- In April 2016, her last appointed post was part of the International Development Law Organization Advisory Council (IDLO), an intergovernmental body that promotes the rule of law.
- After some years without committee or board memberships, she joined the board of the International Development Law Organization and Arbeidsgiverforeningen Spekter in 2007.
- Jan Margaret Beagle is a diplomat from New Zealand who has been serving as the Director-General of the International Development Law Organization (IDLO) since 2020.
- She was the first Filipino elected as a commissioner for the International Development Law Organization (IDLO) in 2016.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: International Development Law Organization