Sports leagues similar to or like International Hockey League (1945–2001)
Minor professional ice hockey league in the United States and Canada that operated from 1945 to 2001. Wikipedia
Sentences forInternational Hockey League (1945–2001)
- When it opened in 1994, in addition to being home of the Cavaliers, it was also the home arena for the Cleveland Lumberjacks of the International Hockey League (IHL).
- Along with the sale, the Lightning acquired a new top minor league affiliate; Davidson also owned the Detroit Vipers of the now-defunct International Hockey League.
- The Dayton Gems were a minor league ice hockey team in the International Hockey League from 1964 to 1977, 1979 to 1980, and most recently 2009 to 2012.
- The International Hockey League's Minnesota Moose played several of their games at Target Center during their existence from 1994 to 1996.
- The UHL's rebranding was intended to evoke the original IHL, which had ceased operations in 2001 and covered much of the new IHL's footprint.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: International Hockey League (1945–2001)