Organizations similar to or like International Hydrographic Organization
Intergovernmental organization representing hydrography. Wikipedia
World's largest security-oriented intergovernmental organization. Its mandate includes issues such as arms control, promotion of human rights, freedom of the press, and fair elections. Wikipedia
Intergovernmental body of the United Nations that is dedicated to providing the world with objective, scientific information relevant to understanding the scientific basis of the risk of human-induced climate change, its natural, political, and economic impacts and risks, and possible response options. Wikipedia
Intergovernmental organization dedicated to the promotion of the rule of law. With a joint focus on the promotion of rule of law and development, it works to empower people and communities to claim their rights, and provides governments with the know-how to realize them. Wikipedia
Intergovernmental organization headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Noted for its work in areas covering the development of international conventions, instruments, and tools on topics such as commodity classification, valuation, rules of origin, collection of customs revenue, supply chain security, international trade facilitation, customs enforcement activities, combating counterfeiting in support of Intellectual Property Rights , drugs enforcement, illegal weapons trading, integrity promotion, and delivering sustainable capacity building to assist with customs reforms and modernization. Wikipedia
Foundational treaty of the United Nations, an intergovernmental organization. It establishes the purposes, governing structure, and overall framework of the UN system, including its six principal organs: the Secretariat, the General Assembly, the Security Council, the Economic and Social Council, the International Court of Justice, and the Trusteeship Council. Wikipedia
Sentences forInternational Hydrographic Organization
- The International Hydrographic Organization defines the southeast limit of the Gulf of Mexico as:
- The International Hydrographic Organization defines the Persian Gulf's southern limit as "The Northwestern limit of Gulf of Oman".
- The International Hydrographic Organization defines the limits of the English Channel as follows:
- The International Hydrographic Organization defines the limits of the North Sea as follows:
- Note 1: The International Hydrographic Organization defines the area as generic Mediterranean Sea, in the Western Basin.
- The International Hydrographic Organization defines the limits of the Baltic Sea as follows:
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: International Hydrographic Organization