United nations similar to or like International Labour Organization
United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Wikipedia
United Nations Specialized Agencies are autonomous organizations working with the United Nations and each other through the co-ordinating machinery of the United Nations Economic and Social Council at the intergovernmental level, and through the Chief Executives Board for co-ordination (CEB) at the inter-secretariat level. To solve economic, social, cultural and humanitarian problems through international cooperation. Wikipedia
Intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations. Largest, most familiar, most internationally represented and most powerful intergovernmental organization in the world. Wikipedia
Specialised agency of the United Nations (UN) aimed at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, the sciences, and culture. It has 193 member states and 11 associate members, as well as partners in the nongovernmental, intergovernmental, and private sector. Wikipedia
Specialized agency of the United Nations that assists countries in economic and industrial development. Headquartered at the UN Office in Vienna, Austria, with a permanent presence in over 60 countries. Wikipedia
The United Nations System consists of the United Nations, and the six principal organs of the United Nations: the General Assembly, Security Council, Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), Trusteeship Council, International Court of Justice (ICJ), and the UN Secretariat, along with various specialized agencies and affiliated organizations. Not formally part of the United Nations System, have seats on the United Nations System Chief Executives' Board for Coordination . Wikipedia
Sentences forInternational Labour Organization
- The International Labour Organization (ILO) informed that the income generated in the first nine months of 2020 from work across the world dropped by 10.7 per cent, or $3.5 trillion, amidst the coronavirus outbreak.
- The International Labour Organization Country Office for Thailand, Cambodia and Lao PDR, has noted that the law has "several key concerns and gaps".
- In 2007, the Marshall Islands joined the International Labour Organization, which means its labor laws will comply with international benchmarks.
- It also had two essential wings: the Permanent Court of International Justice and the International Labour Organization.
- The ILO Convention 169 on Indigenous and Tribal Peoples, is also known as Convention 169.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: International Labour Organization