Organisations similar to or like International Planned Parenthood Federation
Global non-governmental organisation with the broad aims of promoting sexual and reproductive health, and advocating the right of individuals to make their own choices in family planning. Wikipedia
Sri Lankan born naturalised Indian social worker, writer and the founder of the International Planned Parenthood Federation and the Family Planning Association of India, two non governmental organisations working to promote sexual health and family planning. Honoured by the Government of India in 1971 with Padma Shri, the fourth highest Indian civilian award. Wikipedia
Non-governmental organisation in Norway that promotes sexual and reproductive health and rights domestically and internationally. Norwegian member association of the International Planned Parenthood Federation, and also cooperates with other national and international organisations. Wikipedia
Global educator and advocate for maternal, reproductive, and sexual health and rights and the founder of Women Deliver and Family Care International. Sheffield's commitment to reproductive rights for women in developing countries began while volunteering in the family planning clinic at the Pumwani Maternity Hospital in Kenya in the 1960s. Wikipedia
International non-governmental organisation providing contraception and safe abortion services in 37 countries around the world. Organisation lobbies in favour of access to abortion, and provides a variety of sexual and reproductive healthcare services including advice, vasectomies, and abortions in the UK and other countries where it is legal to do so. Wikipedia
Sentences forInternational Planned Parenthood Federation
- Australian Doctor Geoffrey Davis was brought to Bangladesh by the United Nation and International Planned Parenthood Federation to carry out late term abortions on rape victims.
- In 1952, Blacker stepped down as Secretary of the Eugenics Society to become the administrative chairman of the International Planned Parenthood Federation, or IPPF.
- The Family Planning Association of Hong Kong, Hong Kong's national family planning association, founded the International Planned Parenthood Federation with its counterparts in seven other countries.
- Australian Doctor Geoffrey Davis was brought to Bangladesh by the United Nation and International Planned Parenthood Federation to carry out late-term abortions on rape victims.
- Non-governmental agencies such as the International Planned Parenthood Federation and Marie Stopes International provide contraceptive advice for young women worldwide.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: International Planned Parenthood Federation