Websites similar to or like Internet Archive
American digital library with the stated mission of "universal access to all knowledge". Wikipedia
Sentences forInternet Archive
- In April 2019, the Internet Archive recovered 490,000 MP3s (1.3 terabytes) "using unknown means by an anonymous academic study conducted between 2008 and 2010."
- A great deal of information was lost but many of those sites and pages were mirrored at the Internet Archive, OOcities.com, and other such databases.
- However, recordings of OTR (old-time radio) survive today in the audio archives of collectors and museums, as well as several online sites such as Internet Archive.
- In June 2020, HarperCollins was one of a group of publishers who sued the Internet Archive, arguing that its collection of e-books was denying authors and publishers revenue and accusing the library of "willful mass copyright infringement".
- The university has collaborated with the Internet Archive since 2005 to digitize some of its library holdings.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Internet Archive