Roads similar to or like Interstate 10 in Louisiana
Interstate 10 (I-10), a major transcontinental Interstate Highway in the Southern United States, runs across the southern part of Louisiana for 274.42 mi. Wikipedia
List of state highways in the U.S. state of Louisiana designated in the 1–99 range. Louisiana Highway 1 (LA 1) runs 431.88 mi in a southeast to northwest direction from a dead end in Grand Isle, Jefferson Parish to the Texas state line northwest of Rodessa, Caddo Parish. Wikipedia
U.S. Highway 90 (US 90), one of the major east–west U.S. Highways in the Southern United States, runs through southern Louisiana for 297.6 mi, serving Lake Charles, Lafayette, New Iberia, Morgan City, and New Orleans. Much of it west of Lafayette and east of New Orleans has been supplanted by Interstate 10 (I-10) for all but local traffic, but the section between Lafayette and New Orleans runs a good deal south of I-10. Wikipedia
List of Louisiana state high school football champions sanctioned by various organizations since they began holding formal high school football state championship games in Louisiana in 1909. High schools in the state are currently divided between the Louisiana High School Athletic Association, a small number of independent private schools, and those private schools that choose to compete across state lines for Midsouth Association of Independent Schools honors. Wikipedia
State government organization in the United States, in charge of maintaining public transportation, roadways, bridges, canals, select levees, floodplain management, port facilities, commercial vehicles, and aviation which includes 69 airports, in the U.S. state of Louisiana. Operating budget of $2.3 billion. Wikipedia
Sentences forInterstate 10 in Louisiana
- During the 1960s, the construction of Interstate 10 and improvements to Veterans Memorial Highway aided the rapid development of Kenner as a suburb of New Orleans.
- Following the construction of Interstate 10, Interstate 59, and Interstate 12, Slidell became a major crossroads for those traversing the Gulf States.
- One reason for the delay in opening the new terminal was lack of dedicated interstate access to the new facility.
- The original plans for the Interstate Highway System did not include a north–south connection between Interstates 10 and 20 within Louisiana.
- Interstate 10 passes through Lake Charles, connecting the city with Houston to the west and New Orleans to the east.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Interstate 10 in Louisiana