Roads similar to or like Interstate 787
Auxiliary Interstate Highway in the U.S. state of New York. Wikipedia
333.49 mi north–south intrastate Interstate Highway located within the U.S. state of New York, and is most of the main highway between New York City and Montreal. The highway begins at exit 47 off I-278 in the New York City borough of the Bronx, just north of the Triborough Bridge and Grand Central Parkway. Wikipedia
Sentences forInterstate 787
- The park has a bike trail and boat launch and was effectively separated from downtown by Interstate 787 until the opening of the Hudson River Way in 2002.
- Not far to the east of US 9 is a second stack interchange, connecting I-90 to I-787 in the industrial northeasternmost section of the city of Albany.
- Another major project of the 1960s and 1970s was Interstate 787 and the South Mall Arterial.
- After the bridge, US 9 runs under I-787 for several blocks, then takes an offramp past the Albany Pump House to become Clinton Avenue.
- NY 5 then continues east on State Street to Broadway, where it again turns south-east shortly before returning east on a small spur of Broadway, travelling underneath US 9 and I-787.
- US 20 leaves NY 32 here, following an eastern extension of the arterial to the complex interchange connecting I-787 with US 9 and US 20.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Interstate 787