Roads similar to or like Interstate 90 in New York
Part of the Interstate Highway System that runs from Seattle, Washington, to Boston, Massachusetts. Wikipedia
Unsigned highway assigned by the New York State Department of Transportation to roads that possess a signed name (mainly parkways), that NYSDOT has determined are too minor to have a signed touring route number, or are former touring routes that are still state-maintained. The majority of reference routes are owned by the state of New York and maintained by NYSDOT; however, some exceptions exist. Wikipedia
State highway that extends for 370.80 mi across the state of New York in the United States. It begins at the Pennsylvania state line in the Chautauqua County town of Ripley and passes through Buffalo, Syracuse, Utica, Schenectady, and several other smaller cities and communities on its way to downtown Albany in Albany County, where it terminates at U.S. Route 9 (US 9), here routed along the service roads for Interstate 787 (I-787). Wikipedia
Part of the 2008 United States presidential election. Voters chose 31 representatives, or electors to the Electoral College, who voted for president and vice president. Wikipedia
Sentences forInterstate 90 in New York
- East-west Interstate 90 (I-90) and north-south Interstate 87 (I-87) meet at Exit 24 of the Thomas E. Dewey New York State Thruway in the Capital District.
- I-87 then widens to six lanes and runs across the capital city's residential suburbs for 6 mi to exit 24, a complex interchange with I-90.
- With Route 5 and Interstate 790 (an auxiliary highway of Interstate 90), New York State Route 12 and State Route 8 form the North–South Arterial Highway.
- The Taconic State Parkway, which is not accessible to trucks or commercial traffic, runs through the center of the county from south to north, ending at an interchange with Interstate 90 and connecting the county with points south.
- Interstate 90 runs east–west through the county.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Interstate 90 in New York