NCAA football schools similar to or like Iowa State Cyclones football
The Iowa State Cyclones are the football team at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. Wikipedia
The Iowa State Cyclones football team represents Iowa State University in American football. First played on the Iowa State campus in 1878 as a recreational sport, but it wasn't until 1892 that an organized team first represented Iowa State in football. Wikipedia
Sentences forIowa State Cyclones football
- Following a win against rival Iowa State, Mark Mangino became the first KU football coach with a winning career record since Jack Mitchell in 1966.
- Following the Texas game, Oklahoma played Iowa State and soundly defeated them 34–9.
- Missouri leads the series with Iowa State 61–34–9 through the 2020 season.
- The following season, Carroll moved to Iowa State University, where he was again an assistant working on the secondary under Earle Bruce.
- Campbell resigned as head coach at the end of the 2015 regular season to accept a head coaching job at Iowa State.
- In week six against Iowa State, Griffin took Baylor to Iowa for their fourth win, completing 22 out of 30 (73.3%) for 212 yards, 1 touchdown, and no interceptions.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Iowa State Cyclones football