Fashion designers similar to or like Isaac Mizrahi
American fashion designer, TV presenter, and Chief Designer of the Isaac Mizrahi brand for Xcel Brands. Wikipedia
American fashion designer and an eponymous brand and is notable for being the first designer to create women's bras and underwear in fluorescent neon colors in 1984. This invention earned her first sale to seventeen Bloomingdale's stores, that launched her brand across the USA. Wikipedia
Sentences forIsaac Mizrahi
- A partnership was formed with Isaac Mizrahi in which Mizrahi designed Teletubbies-inspired bags to be auctioned off to benefit charities.
- In 2006, fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi designed the conservators' denim work aprons.
- Later, he cited Unzipped, the 1995 documentary about designer Isaac Mizrahi, as his model for the film's attitude towards fashion: "[It] revels in some of the silliness of the fashion world, but is also very serious."
- In November 2010, along with her friend and colleague, designer Isaac Mizrahi, Iman also began hosting the second season of The Fashion Show.
- He still works for fashion publications, as well as working on his most recent 2009 advertising campaigns with Via Spiga and Liz Claiborne with Isaac Mizrahi.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Isaac Mizrahi