Military people similar to or like Israel B. Richardson
United States Army officer during the Mexican–American War and American Civil War, where he was a major general in the Union Army. Wikipedia
Career U.S. Army officer who fought with distinction during the Mexican–American War and served as a general in the Union Army during the American Civil War. Wounded several times during his military career, often severely, and later in life was involved with railroads and veteran soldier affairs in the U.S. Wikipedia
Sentences forIsrael B. Richardson
- The brigade of Col. Israel B. Richardson (Tyler's Division) would harass the enemy at Blackburn's Ford, preventing them from thwarting the main attack.
- The colonelcy of the regiment was initially offered to Israel B. Richardson, a native of Vermont, but he had just accepted command of the 1st Michigan Infantry.
- Just after 9 a.m., Maj. Gen. Israel B. Richardson's division, with the Irish Brigade in the lead, moved toward the Sunken Road.
- The second regiment, under the command of Colonel Israel B. Richardson, soon followed.
- During the First Battle of Bull Run, his division was in reserve, but he was accused by Brig. Gen. Israel B. Richardson of being drunk during the battle.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Israel B. Richardson