Languages similar to or like Italian language
Romance language of the Indo-European language family. Wikipedia
Romance language that is spoken on the island of Sicily and its satellite islands. Also spoken in southern Calabria, where it is called Southern Calabro, specifically in the Metropolitan City of Reggio Calabria, whose dialect is viewed as being part of the continuum of Sicilian. Wikipedia
Sentences forItalian language
- Italy's official language is Italian, as stated by the framework law no. 482/1999 and Trentino Alto-Adige's special Statute, which is adopted with a constitutional law.
- Switzerland has four national languages: mainly German (spoken by 62.8% of the population in 2016); French (22.9%) in the west; and Italian (8.2%) in the south.
- Due to its linguistic diversity, Switzerland is known by a variety of native names: Schweiz (German); Suisse (French); Svizzera (Italian); and Svizra (Romansh).
- That Spanish name was also the basis for the old Tuscan word for the country, "Morrocco", from which the modern Italian word for the country, "Marocco", is derived.
- In English, the name "Argentina" comes from the Spanish language; however, the naming itself is not Spanish, but Italian.
- The next most common languages spoken at home are Mandarin (2.5%), Arabic (1.4%), Cantonese (1.2%), Vietnamese (1.2%) and Italian (1.2%).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Italian language