Tennis biographies similar to or like Ivan Lendl
Retired Czech-American professional tennis player. Wikipedia
List of the main career statistics of professional tennis player Ivan Lendl. ATP Win-Loss = includes WCT tournaments which were run outside Volvo Grand Prix and ATP Computer Ranking system during 1982-1984, also includes team events (Davis Cup, World Team Cup in Düsseldorf) Wikipedia
Sentences forIvan Lendl
- His 11 singles titles were the most of any player in two decades, and his record of 74–6 was the best since Ivan Lendl in 1986.
- He became the second man in the Open Era (after Ivan Lendl) to lose five Grand Slam finals at one event, and the only one not to have won the title.
- He became only the third man from his country (after Ivan Lendl and Petr Korda) to reach the quarterfinal stage at all four Grand Slams.
- In 1986, Becker successfully defended his Wimbledon title, defeating No. 1 Ivan Lendl in straight sets in the final.
- With Ivan Lendl as his new full-time coach, Murray began the season by playing in the 2012 Brisbane International.
- Connors had shining moments against John McEnroe and Ivan Lendl, both of whom rose to prominence after Connors peaked in the mid-1970s.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ivan Lendl