Racing drivers similar to or like Ivan Stewart
American professional off road racing driver. Wikipedia
Professional American off-road racing racetruck driver from Abrams, Wisconsin. He has competed in numerous major off-road series, including SCORE International, Short-course Off-road Drivers Association (SODA), Championship Off-Road Racing (CORR), World Series of Off-Road Racing (WSORR), and Traxxas TORC Series (TORC). Wikipedia
American auto racing driver, best known for winning the 1996 Indianapolis 500 and the 2000 Indy Racing League season championship. Lazier began his career in the 1980s by competing in such series as the IMSA GT Championship, the SCCA Canadian-American Challenge Cup and the American Indycar Series. Wikipedia
Off-road organization and class of racing vehicle. Founded by Mike Barnett and Clive Skilton in 2001 after Clive's visit to the Dakar Rally in Africa with his son and multi-time Dakar Rally competitor, Darren Skilton, with the intent to build a racing vehicle and series around the affordable and durable Jeep. Wikipedia
Sentences forIvan Stewart
- Notable drivers for PPI include Ivan "Ironman" Stewart and a young Robby Gordon (who also drove in CART for the team in 1998).
- The game was designed and managed by John Morgan who was also lead programmer, and endorsed by professional off-road racer Ivan Stewart.
- Peter was the crew chief for Ivan Stewart when Stewart won the 1991 Nissan 400 in Nevada.
- In 2008, an "Ironman" edition was released, named after Ivan "Ironman" Stewart.
- The new facility will be ready in January 2009 and is located next door to Fortin Transmissions and near Ivan Stewart's Pro Truck, Paul Mishell's Racer Services and McMillin Racing's facility.
- In 1996, Ivan Stewart built a ProTruck for him which he raced for two years and achieved a second place in the championship.
- For legal reasons, the image of "Ironman" Ivan Stewart has been altered in the two Super Off Road games; he now has sunglasses and a mustache and both games are now known as simply Super Off Road (the original arcade versions were known fully as Ironman Ivan Stewart's Super Off Road).
- Many race teams used KC's lamps, included pioneers Walker Evans and Ivan Stewart.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ivan Stewart