Athletic conferences similar to or like Ivy League
American collegiate athletic conference comprising eight private research universities in the Northeastern United States. Wikipedia
Collegiate athletic conference affiliated with the NCAA Division I whose members are located in the Northeastern United States. The conference has ten core members including nine public research universities, three of which: University of Maine, University of New Hampshire, and University of Vermont are the flagship universities of their states. Wikipedia
List of research universities in the United States classified as Research Universities in the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Research institutions are a subset of doctoral degree-granting institutions and conduct research. Wikipedia
Sentences forIvy League
- Two of these schools, Barnard and Vassar, are members of the elite Seven Sisters, originally all women's colleges with ties to the Ivy League.
- The University of Pennsylvania is also the Commonwealth's only, and geographically most southern, Ivy League school.
- Many Ivy League and other well-endowed universities provide funding for the entire duration of the degree program (if it is short) or for most of it.
- The policy change made Columbia one of the last major academic institutions and the last Ivy League university to switch to the Common Application.
- The Harvard Crimson fields 42 intercollegiate sports teams in the NCAA Division I Ivy League, more than any other college in the country.
- All current justices except for Amy Coney Barrett have Ivy League backgrounds as either undergraduates or law students.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ivy League