People similar to or like J. Paul Getty
American-born British petrol-industrialist, and the patriarch of the Getty family. Wikipedia
One of the world's wealthiest art institutions with an estimated endowment in 2017 of $US 6.9 billion. Based in Los Angeles, California, it operates the J. Paul Getty Museum, which has two locations, the Getty Center in Los Angeles and the Getty Villa in Pacific Palisades district of Los Angeles, California. Wikipedia
Art museum in Los Angeles, California housed on two campuses: the Getty Center and Getty Villa. Located in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles and features pre-20th-century European paintings, drawings, illuminated manuscripts, sculpture, decorative arts, and photographs from the inception of photography through present day from all over the world. Wikipedia
American lawyer, pioneer oilman, father of industrialist J. Paul Getty, and patriarch of the Getty family. Born in 1855 in Allegany County, Maryland, to Martha Ann and John Getty (1835-1861), who was the son of James Getty and the grandson of another John Getty, a Presbyterian Ulster Scots peasant who immigrated to America and claimed kinship with the namesake of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Wikipedia
Barry Allen Munitz (born July 26, 1941) has been a senior administrator at the University of Illinois and the University of Houston, a business executive at Maxxam, Inc., chancellor of the California State University system, and chief executive officer of the world's wealthiest art institution, the J. Paul Getty Trust. On the Board of Selectors of Jefferson Awards for Public Service. Wikipedia
Sentences forJ. Paul Getty
- Spacey was due to appear in All the Money in the World as industrialist J. Paul Getty; however, his scenes were cut and Christopher Plummer replaced him as Getty in reshoots.
- It was very popular with the wealthy family of the Aga Khan, and oil magnate J. Paul Getty, reputedly the richest man in the world at the time, lived at the Ritz after the war.
- The oilman, J. Paul Getty, bought it for about $2.5 million in 1938 (approximately $ million in ) and subsequently sold many cooperative apartments in the building.
- Getty Jr. asked his father J. Paul Getty for the money, but was refused, arguing that his 13 other grandchildren could also become kidnap targets if he paid.
- Besides clubs and occasional work as an accompanist and rehearsal pianist, Liberace played for private parties, including those at the Park Avenue home of millionaire oilman J. Paul Getty.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: J. Paul Getty