Nascar teams similar to or like JD Motorsports
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Wikipedia
The 38th season of the NASCAR Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. Tyler Reddick entered as the defending champion, and won his second championship over Cole Custer and Christopher Bell, who were known as “the big three” over the course of the season as they dominated the vast majority of the races. Wikipedia
The 34th season of the 2nd tier Xfinity Series, a professional stock car racing tour sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. It began with the Alert Today Florida 300 at Daytona International Speedway on February 21, and ended with the Ford EcoBoost 300 at Homestead-Miami Speedway on November 21. Wikipedia
Sentences forJD Motorsports
- He had also been announced as one of the drivers of JD Motorsports' No. 15 car, splitting the ride with other drivers.
- Kertus Davis joined the team at Kentucky and ran the rest of season in No. 49 after leaving his family owned JD Motorsports team, his best finish being 35th.
- A crew member from JD Motorsports teammate Garrett Smithley was taken to the hospital with a head injury after the fight.
- Wallace drove for JD Motorsports in the Nationwide Series full-time during the 2013 season.
- For 2014, Earnhardt moved full-time to the Nationwide Series, driving the No. 4 Chevrolet for JD Motorsports.
- On September 7, 2018, it was announced that Houff would make his 2018 Xfinity debut with JD Motorsports' No. 4 entry at Richmond.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: JD Motorsports