Nascar teams similar to or like JGL Racing
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, the Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina co-owned by Texas businessman Steve Turner and North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr.. Wikipedia
Sentences forJGL Racing
- He also ran full-time in the Xfinity Series for No. 28 Toyota for JGL Racing, whom he had joined partway through the 2014 season.
- In 2015, McClure and his sponsors moved to JGL Racing, where he will drive the No. 24 Toyota Camry at all 33 races.
- Kenny was announced as his replacement in the Winn-Dixie 300 at Talladega, driving the No. 26 Xfinity Series Toyota for JGL Racing.
- On February 24, 2017, Burton and JGL Racing announced a multi-race agreement where Burton would drive JGL's No. 24.
- Hill would make 6 more starts with Long, but his best finish would come in his first of three starts with JGL Racing, where he finished 11th in the No. 26 Toyota at Daytona in July.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: JGL Racing