Nascar teams similar to or like JTG Daugherty Racing
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
The 59th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 36th modern-era Cup series. Beginning on February 10 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout, the season ended on November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
Sentences forJTG Daugherty Racing
- By 2006, most Ford teams were using the Roush-Yates engines, including long-time Ford team and Roush affiliate Wood Brothers Racing (then Wood Brothers/JTG Racing).
- Afterwards, Allmendinger moved to the No. 47 Toyota at JTG Daugherty Racing in place of Bobby Labonte for two races, with a 19th-place finish at Michigan and 22nd-place finish at Kentucky.
- The team had entered into a partnership agreement with JTG Racing based in NC to begin with the 2006 season.
- On November 29, 2016, Roush Fenway announced the sale of their charter for the No. 16 car to JTG Daugherty Racing, with Buescher taking over the new ride.
- In October 2008, MWR transferred its third team to the No. 47 Toyota of JTG Daugherty Racing, driven by Marcos Ambrose, and discontinued the No. 00 team for the balance of the season.
- From 2006 to 2008, the team was merged with Tad and Jodi Geschickter's JTG Racing.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: JTG Daugherty Racing