Settlements similar to or like Jacksonville, Florida
Most populous city in Florida, and is the largest city by area in the contiguous United States as of 2020. Wikipedia
The city of Jacksonville, Florida began to grow in the late 18th century as Cow Ford, settled by British colonists. Its major development occurred in the late nineteenth century, when it became a winter vacation destination for tourists from the North and Midwest. Wikipedia
Large region of Jacksonville, Florida, and is generally understood as a counterpart to the city's other large regions, the Urban Core, Arlington, Southside, Westside, and the Beaches. The expansive area consists of historic communities, cultural landmarks, protected ecosystems and vital transportation and logistics facilities, all fundamental to the history and development of Jacksonville. Wikipedia
Sentences forJacksonville, Florida
- Phoenix is one of two other locations with Mayo Clinic campuses (the other being Jacksonville, Florida).
- The structure was completed in 1992, and is the tallest building in Florida outside of Miami and Jacksonville.
- Charlotte is a service stop for Greyhound routes running to Atlanta, Detroit, Jacksonville, New York and Philadelphia.
- The game was live streamed on the Internet exclusively via Yahoo!, except for over-the-air broadcasts on the local CBS-TV affiliates in the Buffalo and Jacksonville markets.
- With an estimated population of 399,700 in 2019, Tampa is the 48th most-populous city in the U.S. and the third-largest city in Florida after Miami and Jacksonville.
- When informed that the venue for their 11 September concert, the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville, Florida, was segregated, the Beatles said they would refuse to perform unless the audience was integrated.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jacksonville, Florida