Settlements similar to or like Jacksonville Beaches
Unnamed barrier island, nicknamed San Pablo Island, on the US state of Florida's First Coast, all of which are excluded cities or parts of the city of Jacksonville itself. Wikipedia
City in Duval County, Florida, United States and part of the Jacksonville Beaches communities. When the majority of communities in Duval County consolidated with Jacksonville in 1968, Atlantic Beach, along with Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, and Baldwin, remained quasi-independent. Wikipedia
Sentences forJacksonville Beaches
- Additionally, the Jacksonville Beaches designates the group of towns and communities along the Atlantic coast.
- The Jacksonville Beaches communities are along the adjacent Atlantic coast.
- However, smaller municipal governments exist within the consolidated municipality, i.e., Baldwin and the Jacksonville Beaches.
- The city is part of group of communities collectively referred to as the Jacksonville Beaches.
- Additionally, greater Jacksonville is traditionally divided into several major sections with amorphous boundaries: Northside, Westside, Southside, and Arlington, as well as the Jacksonville Beaches.
- It borders the Southside area at its southern end, and has several bridge connections to nearby beaches, the Northside and Downtown.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jacksonville Beaches