Nascar drivers similar to or like Jacques Villeneuve
Canadian professional auto racing driver and amateur musician. Wikipedia
Sentences forJacques Villeneuve
- At the 1996 Belgian Grand Prix, superior pit strategy enabled Schumacher to emerge ahead of Williams driver Jacques Villeneuve to score his second win of the season.
- Michael Schumacher finished on the podium eight times during the course of the season, including five wins, and went into the final round leading Williams driver Jacques Villeneuve by one point.
- Jacques Villeneuve suffered a spectacular crash at the top of Radillon in qualifying during the 1999 Belgian Grand Prix which he described as "My best-ever crash".
- World Champion Jacques Villeneuve once spoke of the effects of downforce, saying that to get through the corner the drivers have to drive faster, because downforce increases the faster a race car goes.
- Unfortunately he muffed the start and later spun out of contention when a front wheel nut became loose, and his teammate Jacques Villeneuve went on to win at a fraction over 124 mph, from Berger's Benetton and the McLaren of Häkkinen.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jacques Villeneuve