Settlements similar to or like Jaipur
Capital and the largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Wikipedia
The architecture of the Indian state of Rajasthan has usually been a regional variant of the style of Indian architecture prevailing in north India at the time. Especially notable for the forts and palaces of the many Rajput rulers, which are popular tourist attractions. Wikipedia
Third largest city and the winter capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. 13th largest city in India by population and according to an Oxford Economics report, Nagpur is projected to be the fifth fastest growing city in the world from 2019 to 2035 with an average growth of 8.41%. Wikipedia
- North of Hadoti and Mewar lies the Dhundhar region, home to the state capital of Jaipur.
- The print location of Jaipur was discontinued from June 2006 and that of Nagpur edition was discontinued from September 1997.
- Summers start in late March, and along with other cities like Jaipur and Delhi, are among the hottest in India and the world.
- In 2019, the Rajasthan government decided to form two municipal corporation in Jaipur, Jodhpur and Kota for better administration.
- Its capital and largest city is Jaipur.
- He christened Jaipur as "the Pink City of India".
- The Jantar Mantar observatory, constructed in 1737, is located above the ghats along the Ganges, and is adjacent to the Manmandir and Dasaswamedh Ghats and near the palace of Jai Singh II of Jaipur.
- On April 15, 2007, Gere appeared at an AIDS awareness rally in Jaipur.
- The Volts again qualified for the league in the 2013 season where they were much more successful entering the competition having won a string of Twenty20 matches which eventually ended at fifteen when they lost the Rajasthan Royals in Jaipur.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jaipur