Nascar drivers similar to or like James Davison
Australian professional race driver who drives an Aston Martin Vantage GT3 in the Blancpain GT World Challenge America, the No. 15 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for Rick Ware Racing in the NASCAR Cup Series on a part-time schedule. Wikipedia
American professional racing driver who competes full-time in the NTT IndyCar Series, driving the road and street course races as well as the Indianapolis 500 for Ed Carpenter Racing, and the remaining oval races for Carlin. He also competes part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 44 Chevrolet Silverado for Niece Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 96 Toyota Camry for Gaunt Brothers Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for Joe Gibbs Racing. Until the 2021 season, Dillon spent his entire NASCAR career driving for Richard Childress Racing and teams affiliated with them, and if not, other Chevrolet teams. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing organization, currently competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series. Debuting at the 1966 24 Hours of Daytona, the organization has also competed in various other types of professional racing such as Formula One, Can-Am, Trans Am, IMSA and Australian Supercars. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing driver who competes in the IndyCar Series, driving the No. 48 Honda on a part-time schedule for Chip Ganassi Racing. A seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, he competed full-time in the series from 2002 to 2020, driving the No. 48 Chevrolet with Hendrick Motorsports, before transitioning to open-wheel racing. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 16 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for Kaulig Racing, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 02 Chevrolet Silverado for Young's Motorsports. Youngest NASCAR winner in the history of Daytona International Speedway with his win in the 2017 Truck Series season-opener and the youngest person to ever compete in an International Motor Sports Association event. Wikipedia
American professional racing driver and television commentator, working as an analyst for IMSA on NBC and NASCAR America. He also competes in the NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series for Kaulig Racing, driving the No. 16 Chevrolet Camaro on a full-time basis in the former and part-time in the latter. Wikipedia
American auto racing organization with teams competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, and Extreme E. They have formerly competed in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, Global Rallycross Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship and the Rolex Sports Car Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional sports car and stock car racing driver as well as a street Luge racer. He competes full-time in the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, driving the Audi R8 for Magnus Racing, and part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 03 Chevrolet Camaro for Our Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forJames Davison
- He started 12th in the Indianapolis 500, finishing the race 18th following a pit lane collision with the rear of James Davison's car earning him a drive-through penalty.
- James Davison drove the 20 at Mid Ohio and Road America, leading the most laps at Road America before getting collected in a wreck.
- It is also one of only three times the driver who started last (33rd) led laps during the race, a record matched by Alex Tagliani in 2016 and James Davison in 2017.
- His uncle Jon Davison, and cousins James Davison and Charlie Davison also are linked with the sport.
- James Davison was hired as a last-minute replacement for the 500.
- After his crash during practice on Friday, and after his crew worked late into the night to make repairs, James Davison ended the day on the bubble.
- IndyCar driver James Davison won Stage One, while rookie Daniel Hemric won Stage Two.
- With the race drawing to its closing stages, Hélio Castroneves began moving back up the field, and by lap 151 moved into fourth, while James Davison moved into second ahead of him.
- On lap 166, Chilton made what would be his final pit stop, moving James Davison to the lead.
- He qualified James Davison's car for the Indianapolis 500, then raced in place of Carlos Huertas.
- In 2007 Cameron competed in the Star Mazda Championship and won the title over James Davison on the back of three race wins and only one finish outside the top-ten.
- During the pit sequence, Hélio Castroneves and James Davison collided in the pit lane, resulting in Davison spinning.
- Big gainers for the day included James Davison, who improved from 33rd on Saturday to 19th on Sunday.
- The first caution of the day came only 6 laps into the race, when James Davison suffered a brake issue that caused the entire right front wheel assembly to catch fire and spray debris along the backstretch.
- Tristan Vautier qualified the #19 car in substitution for James Davison, a pre-planned arrangement.
- He crossed the line in ninth place, giving the win to James Davison.
- The first caution period of the race came at lap 47 when Takuma Sato came up on backmarker James Davison.
- James Davison was released just as his teammate Pippa Mann was passing his pit stall.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: James Davison