Football biographies similar to or like James Milner
English professional footballer who plays for club Liverpool. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League. With over 100 Premier League clean sheets, Hart holds the joint record for the most Premier League Golden Glove awards (four) and has amassed 75 international caps for the English national team since his debut in 2008. Wikipedia
English professional football coach and former player who is currently working as a first-team coach at Manchester United. One of the most decorated English footballers of all time and is best known for his 12-year playing career with Manchester United, whom he also captained. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a left-back for club Tottenham Hotspur and the England national team. Rose started his professional career at Leeds United in 2006, having progressed through the club's youth ranks, but left for current club Tottenham Hotspur in July 2007 having never played for Leeds. Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as a winger and attacking midfielder for club Manchester City and the England national team. Born in Jamaica, Sterling moved to London at the age of five and began his career at Queens Park Rangers before signing for Liverpool in 2010. Wikipedia
Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for club Juventus and captains the Portugal national team. Often considered the best player in the world and widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, Ronaldo has won five Ballon d'Or awards and four European Golden Shoes, both of which are records for a European player. Wikipedia
English former footballer who played as a midfielder for Liverpool, Real Madrid and Manchester City. The most decorated English footballer to have played for a club abroad and is regarded as one of the best players of his generation, with the UEFA website stating in 2012 that "of all England's footballing exports in the modern era, none was as successful as McManaman". Wikipedia
English professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for club Brighton & Hove Albion and the England national team. Lallana began his youth career with AFC Bournemouth before transferring to Southampton in 2000, where he developed in their academy and became a professional in 2006. Wikipedia
Sentences forJames Milner
- Current Liverpool player James Milner has played in numerous outfield positions including central midfield, wide midfield, right back, left back, winger and striker.
- During his time at Shakhtar, the Brazilian wore the number 7 shirt, but due to midfielder James Milner already occupying the number at City, Fernandinho had to choose another.
- The second half featured more chances for Liverpool, including a shot by James Milner that beat goalkeeper Hugo Lloris but went wide of the goal.
- 22 July 2010: Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill announces that he is willing sell to midfielder James Milner after the player expressed his desire to leave the club.
- Hodgson made the decision to replace James Milner with Theo Walcott and this substitution changed the game with Walcott scoring the equalising goal and then assisting Danny Welbeck's winner.
- Young won two penalties in the first half of the match (one that he missed, the other that was converted by James Milner) as Aston Villa were eliminated from the tournament on the away goals rule.
- The hosts beat the visitors 2–0 with Mark Noble scoring twice (on the tenth minute and the seventeenth minute) and James Milner scoring on the twenty sixth minute with 20,222 in attendance.
- Downing's return to action saw him returning to his preferred left wing role, with James Milner moving to central midfield for Villa.
- Carson has since been overtaken by James Milner as the England Under-21 team's most-capped player.
- From September 2010 to January 2011, he had made just one league appearance, a 0–0 draw against Birmingham City on 13 November where he had been substituted onto the field for James Milner in the 66th minute.
- Against Aston Villa on 5 December, Bullard went up for an aerial challenge against James Milner and landed awkwardly, injuring his knee.
- The PFA Young Player of the Year was awarded to James Milner for the first time.
- Manager Louis van Gaal deemed Smalling "stupid" for his second yellow card in the match, awarded for a foul on James Milner.
- Johnson came on as a late substitute for James Milner.
- Forster had a good match in Southampton's scoreless draw with Liverpool at Anfield on 7 May 2017; saving James Milner's 65th-minute penalty kick, and then pushing Marko Grujic's header over the crossbar in injury time.
- He came on as a substitute for James Milner in the 83rd minute.
- In September 2010 Ireland was transferred to Aston Villa in a swap deal with James Milner.
- Liverpool footballer James Milner was born in Wortley.
- At the start of the 2010–11 Premier League season, Ireland was targeted to be transferred with loan to Aston Villa in exchange for James Milner, but the deal was held up when he demanded £2 million from Manchester City to agree to the move.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: James Milner