Rivers similar to or like James River (Dakotas)
Tributary of the Missouri River, approximately 710 miles (1,140 km) long, draining an area of 20,653 square miles (53,490 km2) in the U.S. states of North Dakota and South Dakota. Wikipedia
Sentences forJames River (Dakotas)
- Further west, the James River Basin is mostly low, flat, highly eroded land, following the flow of the James River through South Dakota from north to south.
- Aberdeen is located in northeastern South Dakota, in the James River valley, approximately 11 mi west of the river.
- The city is located approximately six miles west of the point where the James River flows into the Missouri.
- The James River flows south-southwest through the county; its entry point into neighboring Spink County marks Brown County's lowest elevation: 1,266' (386m) ASL.
- The James River flows southward through the east-central part of the county, and the SW part of the country is drained by Dry Run Creek.
- Jamestown is located at 46.90556°N, -98.70306°W (46.905641, -98.702994) at the confluence of the James River and Pipestem Creek.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: James River (Dakotas)