People similar to or like James Taylor
American singer-songwriter and guitarist. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter, consists of seventeen studio albums, six compilation albums, at least five live albums, one tribute album, nine video albums, one extended play, and forty singles. Taylor signed his first recording contract with Apple Records, where he released his self-titled debut album in 1969. Wikipedia
American drummer and producer who has worked as a session musician with many popular artists, including Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett, Harry Chapin, Rita Coolidge, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Dan Fogelberg, Glenn Frey, Art Garfunkel, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Carole King, Lyle Lovett, Reba McEntire, Stevie Nicks, Linda Ronstadt, Bob Seger, Carly Simon, Stephen Stills, James Taylor, Joe Walsh, Steve Winwood, Neil Young, and Warren Zevon. The studio and touring drummer for Crosby & Nash in the 1970s, and has played on all four of their studio albums. Wikipedia
American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer, best known as the guitarist and frontman of the blues rock band Double Trouble. Considered to be one of the most iconic and influential musicians in the history of blues music, and one of the greatest guitarists of all time. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter who has been active since 1958, initially as one of the staff songwriters at the Brill Building and later as a solo artist. Most successful female songwriter of the latter half of the 20th century in the US, having written or co-written 118 pop hits on the Billboard Hot 100. Wikipedia
Sentences forJames Taylor
- James Taylor grew up around Chapel Hill, and his 1968 song "Carolina in My Mind" has been called an unofficial anthem for the state.
- Befitting the immediacy of the project, Linda Ronstadt and James Taylor were brought in from the Cash taping to do background vocals.
- It was announced on July 21, 2008 that Leno would host his final episode of The Tonight Show on Friday, May 29, 2009 with O'Brien and James Taylor as his guests.
- Several of the songs on that first album were covered by other popular folk artists, including James Taylor and Judy Collins.
- In June 2018, Crow supported James Taylor on part of his American tour after original support Bonnie Raitt was forced to miss several shows due to health reasons.
- Swift has Scottish heritage and was named after singer-songwriter James Taylor.
- Its summer concerts have included James Taylor, Dave Matthews Band, and many other musical acts.
- Sia stated, "Colour the Small One ... couldn't be more derivative of Kings of Convenience and James Taylor and the things that Zero 7 were playing on the [tour] bus. I'm very easily influenced."
- The tour was later cited frequently as one of the first fully staged pop rock shows to come to the Soviet Union, although in reality other artists had previously toured in the country before Joel, such as Elton John, James Taylor and Bonnie Raitt.
- Following the Boston Marathon bombing, she performed in Boston with James Taylor in order to help victims of the bombing.
- While in Laurel Canyon, King met James Taylor and Joni Mitchell as well as Toni Stern, with whom she collaborated on songs.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: James Taylor