Topics similar to or like Jamestown Associates
Political, public affairs and corporate advertising firm active in the United States, specializing in media production, direct mail, press relations and campaign management, for candidates of the Republican Party. Wikipedia
The Rockefeller Republicans, also called Moderate or Liberal Republicans, were members of the Republican Party (GOP) in the 1930s–1970s who held moderate to liberal views on domestic issues, similar to those of Nelson Rockefeller, Governor of New York (1959–1973) and Vice President of the United States (1974–1977). Rockefeller Republicans were most common in the Northeast and the West Coast with their larger liberal constituencies while they were rare in the South and Midwest. Wikipedia
The Republican Party in the United States includes several factions, or wings. The conservative wing grew out of the 1950s and 1960s, with its initial leaders being U.S. Senator Robert A. Taft, Russell Kirk, and William F. Buckley Jr. Its central tenets include the promotion of individual liberty and free-market economics and opposition to labor unions, high taxes, and government regulation. Wikipedia
Washington-based web development startup that produces apps for United States Republican campaigns. The company has produced apps for dozens of right-wing campaigns and organizations, including: Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, the Republican National Committee, the Family Research Council, the National Rifle Association, and Senator Rand Paul. Wikipedia
The 58th quadrennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. The Republican ticket of businessman Donald Trump and Indiana governor Mike Pence defeated the Democratic ticket of former secretary of state Hillary Clinton and U.S. senator from Virginia Tim Kaine. Wikipedia
Sentences forJamestown Associates
- Miller was formerly a partner and executive vice-president at Jamestown Associates.
- In January 2017, Miller sold his interest in Jamestown Associates, and joined Teneo Strategy.
- In 2015, Miller and Jamestown Associates were the principal consultants for media and communications for Matt Bevin in Kentucky.
- John Konkus, of the GOP consulting firm Jamestown Associates, served as Rush's media adviser.
- Sayegh was a Republican strategist and contributor for the Fox News Channel prior to joining the administration, and served as Executive Vice President at Jamestown Associates from 2013 to 2017.
- Miller joined the New Jersey-based Jamestown Associates consulting firm in January 2010 as Partner and Executive Vice President, working closely on campaigns with Jamestown CEO Larry Weitzner.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jamestown Associates