Nascar drivers similar to or like Jamie McMurray
American former professional stock car racing driver and currently an analyst for Fox NASCAR. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver, currently an announcer for Fox NASCAR, and a top executive for Hendrick Motorsports. He raced full-time from 1993 to 2015, driving the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series and Sprint Cup Series (now called NASCAR Cup Series), and also served as a substitute driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the No. 88 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in select races during the 2016 season. Wikipedia
Sentences forJamie McMurray
- At Dover, despite falling back at a few points, Earnhardt Jr. was locked in a battle with Jamie McMurray for control of the final transfer spot into the Contender Round.
- On June 11, 2017, during the Axalta presents the Pocono 400, Johnson's brakes failed causing him and Jamie McMurray to crash hard, causing McMurray's car to burst into flames.
- In the Dover spring race, he won his second race of the season after recovering from the sixth position with sixty laps to reclaim the lead from Jamie McMurray on lap 397.
- He won the Aaron's 499 after three green-white-checkered situations, passing Jamie McMurray in what was the 88th lead change of the race, setting a new NASCAR record.
- Battling Jamie McMurray for the win during the final 100 laps, Busch pulled away to win the race, his first win of the season.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jamie McMurray