Cyclists similar to or like Jan Janssen
Dutch former professional cyclist (1962–1972). Wikipedia
Irish former professional road bicycle racer, one of the most successful road cyclists of the 1980s, and one of the finest classics riders of all time. From turning professional in 1977 until his retirement in 1994, he won nine monument classics, and 193 professional races in total. Wikipedia
Sentences forJan Janssen
- The group thinned to five as they reached the finish line where Merckx was able to out-sprint Jan Janssen for first place.
- In 1968, Jan Janssen of the Netherlands secured his win in the individual time trial on the last day.
- In that stage, the Dutch team was reduced to four cyclists, and the leader Jan Janssen did not look strong.
- Joop Zoetemelk was the second Dutch winner of the Tour de France after Jan Janssen.
- Van der Vleuten was not a team leader, but usually rode his races helping his team mates, mainly Jan Janssen.
- Defending champion Jan Janssen won the points competition and 1966 champion Francisco Gabica won the mountains classification.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jan Janssen