Officeholders similar to or like Jan Schakowsky
American politician who has served as the U.S. Representative from since 1999. Wikipedia
American politician, conservative talk radio host, former social worker, and former 2020 Republican presidential candidate who served one term in the United States House of Representatives representing. Born and raised in the Chicago metropolitan area, Walsh began his career as a social worker providing education and job skills training to students in low income areas, gradually becoming more politically active. Wikipedia
The 2018 elections for the Illinois House of Representatives took place on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 to elect representatives from all 118 districts. The winners of this election served in the 101st General Assembly, with seats apportioned among the states based on the 2010 United States Census. Wikipedia
The 2020 United States House of Representatives elections in Illinois were held on November 3, 2020, to elect the 18 U.S. Representatives from the state of Illinois, one from each of the state's 18 congressional districts. The elections coincided with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the House of Representatives, elections to the United States Senate, various state and local elections, and the Illinois Fair Tax. Wikipedia
The 2018 elections for the Illinois Senate took place on November 6, 2018 to elect senators from 39 of the state's 59 Senate districts to serve in the 101st General Assembly, with seats apportioned among the states based on the 2010 United States Census. Under the Illinois Constitution of 1970, senators are divided into three groups, each group having a two-year term at a different part of the decade between censuses, with the rest of the decade being taken up by two four-year terms. Wikipedia
Sentences forJan Schakowsky
- Jan Schakowsky held the position of senior chief deputy majority whip along with Lewis since 2019, previously holding a position as chief deputy whip since 2005.
- In February 2019, Democratic Representative for Illinois Jan Schakowsky described the family separation policy as "state-sponsored child abuse [and] kidnapping of children".
- This followed the passage of a House appropriations bill that included an amendment Krishnamoorthi and Representative Jan Schakowsky introduced prohibiting the GSA from selling recalled cars at auction.
- Such an association was explicitly made by Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky of Illinois.
- Pritzker finished third among five candidates in the Democratic primary, receiving 20.48% of the vote, to then State Representative Jan Schakowsky's 45.14% and State Senator Howard W. Carroll's 34.40%.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jan Schakowsky